A Post on Weight Loss & Fitness TEAM Personal Training by Cape Town TEAM Personal Training Owner Kevin Anderson
It’s time to stop planning and start empowering yourself. The time to move is now, and a TEAM Personal Training program is the perfect way to get started.
Exercising by yourself can be tough. Nobody knows if you skip, there is no one to push you a little harder, and you don’t have a commitment to anyone else. One day off turns into two, and before you know it, weeks have passed without you even raising a sweat. Getting fit in isolation can be done, but it’s much harder and requires a resolve few of us have.
That is perhaps why the popularity of TEAM personal Training is exploding: people sign up for them because they work.
TEAM Personal Training Benefits
- The biggest benefit that TEAM Personal Training offers is support. When you join a TEAM Personal Training program, you are ensuring that you have like-minded people to motivate you and a qualified leader to help you reach your weight loss and fitness milestones. If staying motivated is a challenge for you, then a TEAM Personal Training program will energize you to keep going. Members of TEAM Personal Training programs can become close friends as they work hard and celebrate together.
- You will push yourself harder in a TEAM Personal Training program. During sessions, there are no distractions to cause you to lose your momentum or excuses to slack off. Your coach will expect compliance, and while we will certainly work within your ability, you will be amazed at how far you can go in the right environment. The feeling you get when you know you have pushed yourself a little further than you thought you could will give you confidence in all other areas of your life.
- Cost wise, you can’t go wrong with a TEAM Personal Training program TEAM Personal Training sessions are typically led by certified personal trainers (not group fitness instructors), and this means that you get tailored, one-on-one help that approaches the attention that you get when you hire a personal trainer. But it costs much less!
- Ready for quick results? TEAM Personal Training program generally incorporate variations of high intensity interval training or HIIT for short. HIIT training has been scientifically proven to be more effective and more efficient than traditional exercist programs. We’re not playing games in boot camp. Our goal is to change your life and have a great time doing it!
- It’s fun! Team training takes the torture out of serious workouts. There is nothing like laughing with each other as you struggle through those last push ups or pant through that last few seconds of burpees. In fact, a recent study has proven that pleasant distraction reduces pain.1 Don’t worry-we’re not going to torture you, but any serious fitness work has moments of discomfort. The distraction of having others around you doing the same thing can mean the difference between finishing with a smile on your face and not finishing at all.
If you are tired of the same old fitness routine or tired of your good intentions to get in shape leading nowhere, then a TEAM Personal Training program may be exactly what you need.
Naturally, if you’re in the neighborhood, we’d love you to join us for a TEAM Personal Training session at ForeverStrong and breathe new life into your fitness journey! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
GREATEST VICTORIES ARE BORN IN THE HEART
Kevin Anderson – Owner of ForeverStrong
PS- It Pays to Refer! See below:
– Receive R100 cash for every person that you refer to our program who becomes a trial member
– Receive R500 cash for every person that you refer who becomes a paying member of ForeverStrong
Please note that due to the volume of marketing we do, we simply can’t reward you if those you know who join DON’T mention your name. So please make sure you tell anyone you refer to tell us that you sent them our way to best make sure you get the credit for the referral when they become a member.
P.S. – If you enjoyed this post please share it with your friends using the social media buttons below.
P.P.S. – Please ask a question or share a comment with us in the Leave a Comment section at the very bottom of the page. We love your feedback and will use it to develop future blog posts.